You don't have to be Google or Facebook to have Big Data problems.
Many businesses believe big data is something only for big companies like Facebook and Google. But, in fact, most companies are working with data, which constantly growing. How much should you care about effectively managing data? A lot – in fact you’re likely already to be dealing with big data without even knowing it.
In view of the development of on-line systems and services and the growing numbers of users, even small companies will face architectural limitations of Legacy RDBMS.
If your business is based on the following, we can we help you:
- Media streaming management (e.g., music, movies)
- Social media (i.e. unstructured data) input and analysis
- Online web retail (e.g. shopping carts, user transactions)
- Real-time data analytics
- Online gaming (e.g. real-time messaging)
- Software as a Service (SaaS) applications that utilize web services
- Time series data management
- Write-intensive systems