Content Marketing Specialist
We are Cognitum Services, a fast-growing software development house with offices in Poland and Australia. We develop and maintain software, as well as automate business processes for our clients internationally. We specialize in Data Science, BI Consulting, Intelligent Automation, Demand Forecasting, Consumer Analytics, User Experience, DevOps, E-commerce. Our clients are Fortune® 100 companies and great fast-growing start-ups.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to accelerate our international expansion. The candidate will play a pivotal role in developing and executing Cognitum’s content marketing strategy via SEO, social and events. This role can be a great fit for a highly ambitious candidate who values self-directing and opportunities for advancement.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing engaging and authoritative content in English, including for:
- In-depth articles
- Email and newsletters
- Website and landing page content
- Social media posts
- Other marketing and sales collateral (e.g. case studies, video)
- Ensuring the quality and brand voice of all content (working with any copywriters, designers, and other stakeholders),
- Optimizing content for distribution (SEO, social media),
- Coordinating the creation of graphics and video,
- Implementation of lead generation and other outreach campaigns,
- Effective nurturing of leads pre sale,
- Optimizing, measuring, improving effectiveness of activities and reporting.
Who we are looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position, bonus in a B2B professional services or startup environment (supported by sample work),
- Experience in editing and creating content, (e.g. mailings, case studies, one pagers, blog content, etc.),
- Practical knowledge of SEO techniques and tools (e.g. Google keyword planner, Ahrefs, Senuto),
- Practical knowledge of tools: marketing automation, Google Analytics, Google Search Console.
- Advanced working English (C1+ level)
- (Nice to have) Other languages to B2+ level (e.g. German)
- (Nice to have) Experience leveraging Linkedin to build, nurture and convert audiences
- (Nice to have) Experience with outreach campaigns that worked
What we offer:
- Employment based on a B2B contract: 7 000,00 – 11 000,00 PLN net
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours between the hours of 7:00-18:00
- Training budget – you choose what training you need for further development
- Private medical care in Luxmed worth over 1000 PLN per year
- Tools necessary for work (computer, phone)